Sunday, May 8, 2011

Very nice Mother's Day weather-wise. We enjoyed some porch sitting in the morning and a visit to the Battisti family this afternoon. JJ proudly showed off his bedroom in the new house and his recently acquired goldfish. Unfortunately I noted the cash register-like bank that Bob had bought him a couple of years ago and he promptly demanded any change I might have in my pockets . . . Spoke with Jack Brandt on the phone; his recovery from surgery is pretty much paralleling my own . . . This will be a busy week on the block. Alyson Garcia will be celebrating a birthday tomorrow and Matt Simmons will mark his natal day on Wednesday. And in case you didn't notice yet, Friday is the 13th. The annual Greek festival will be next weekend. But temps are to be in the 70s which is okay by me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment