Saturday, May 7, 2011

Really nice day until late when a chilly breeze arose; lots of visitors looking for Mother's Day gifts . . . Several friends gave Bob and me bags full of books to keep us amused during my recovery. I have been reading a book every two days--mysteries, mostly, but gay novels and some non-fiction volumes as well. Most, of course, get a review from me on Amazon.com., and they end up on a bargain table at The Bare Wall. Paperbacks go for fifty cents while the hardcover and trade books are priced at two dollars. Not all titles will appeal to every reader, but I can make one sweeping recommendation for everyone. James Patterson has written a lovely romance that is sure to be in demand for years to come. It is a quick read, so do pick up a copy of Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas. You won't be disappointed . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment