Sunday, May 29, 2011


Despite the fact that Bob is an excellent cook, I decided that this should be a "picnic" weekend. Yesterday we had hamburgers, today we had hot dogs. Not sure about tomorrow since he is going to the family picnic and I will be running the store for a couple of hours in the afternoon if the weather cooperates. I managed the place alone for a few hours today--the first time since my hospital days--and while I had a few nice sales I must admit that I am a bit bushed this evening . . . Finished one book and started another; Angela Lawson and I are having a summer of cozy mysteries . . . This beautiful Scottish broom is at the corner of Riley and Second. Just up the street was a spectacular orange rose just loaded with blooms that I hoped to share with you but unfortunately the storm beat me there . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment