Saturday, May 28, 2011


Holiday weekend is off to a good start with fine weather and just a shower or two. I hope everyone will be safe as we kick off the summer season . . . The blog site is being difficult these last couple of days and we cannot always make the adjustments that we would like. I wanted to point out in yesterday's photo that a back balcony had also been destroyed when the tree came down, but for some reason I was not able to add that to my text. Anyway, I am sure that several of you must have noticed that . . . As of this writing we plan to have The Bare Wall open for a couple of hours Sunday and Monday afternoon if the weather continues fair, so check us out if you are in the vicinity . . . Well, spring has come and gone here, but it is just arriving in Provincetown, Ma. Today's garden photo is courtesy of Bob Coldren . . . (I don't think the butterfly is real!!!!) . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment