Saturday, March 12, 2011


Eileen Young and Angela Lawson hopped the train yesterday and spent several hours at the Philadelphia Flower Show. Spectacular, according to the girls . . . Have mentioned in the past that I review most of my DVDs and books for Amazon.com, so I was surprised to receive an e-mail this week from an author offering me a complimentary copy of his new mystery if I would only do a review of it, positive or negative. I had to decline, at least momentarily, since the schedule for surgery is not yet set . . . My thanks to Rick May for doctoring my computer this afternoon . . . Planning to attend the kid's fifth birthday party tomorrow afternoon . . . These cute rabbits are looking forward to Easter. Have two of each design. Only $6.50 each . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment