Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More nice weather resulted in some nice sales . . . The Pat-News ran a story this morning on the allergies that have been plaguing the population for the last several months. I got a headache just reading about it. I could have been interviewed . . . Bob's and my suspicions about gunshots at three a.m. in our uptown neighborhood early Sunday morning were confirmed today. I heard the pop pop from my bedroom in the back and didn't realize that Bob had not only gone to his window but had thrown up the sash and stuck his head out. Luckily, he didn't see anything and wasn't seen. Others in the neighborhood did see a man strolling up the center of Green Street and setting off the rounds into the air. I don't know if the police ever tracked him down . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment