Monday, March 5, 2012

I certainly jumped the gun in yesterday's post when I mentioned preparing an order for English soap. I made the phone call first thing this morning only to find that the warehouse is being moved to a new location and that nothing would be available for another couple of weeks. So you lemon basil soap lovers will have to wait. Sorry . . . However we did receive two huge orders today and one of those contained loofah seaweed soap that is made in Vermont. The generous bar sells for $5 and according to the promotional literature this is the soap that is used aboard ships cruising the Caribbean. It smells really nice . . . FaceBook tells me I have two friends who are celebrating birthdays this week. David Griffith, a former Penn State football player, will party on Thursday and Richard Dension, pastor at Harris Street Methodist Church, marks his birth on Saturday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment