Friday, March 9, 2012


I am not looking forward to losing an hour's sleep this weekend, but I am looking forward to the continued sunlight in the evening. Remember it is time to adjust your clocks again so Sunday will seem to be a long day . . . PennLive reports that there were two attempted muggings on Boas Street in the last 24 hours or so. One was near Green, the other nearer Third . . . I have the unfair habit this year of characterizing all the residents of a particular state based on the candidate the GOP chooses in its primary. But I feel I have backed myself into a corner; what am I supposed to think of us if Santorum wins Pennsylvania? . . . This owl pitcher is a chubby eight inches high and just begs to be filled with lemonade, ice tea or sangria. (Think summer, folks!) We have two on hand and they sell for $27 . . .

1 comment:

  1. If Santorum wins, it means we will be spoon fed the frothy mixture for the next 4 years.

    ReplyDelete