Thursday, October 27, 2011


Went trick-or-treating with JJ and Cecilia in Camp Hill tonight. The weather was misty and raw but the kids didn't seem to notice; unlike previous years when JJ admired the decorations but ignored the treats he eagerly filled his basket and absolutely refused to share anything with me. What a difference a year makes . . . I was somewhat surprised to see so many older kids in the crowds that thronged the streets . . . Bob and I shared some cake with the family in honor of Sarah Battisti whose birthday is tomorrow . . . I will be mostly on my own tomorrow at the hospital; the last time Bob went with me and in effect wasted several hours just sitting. He plans to keep the store open for as long as possible (closing only to pick me up after the procedure); frankly, we can use the income . . . The post cards announcing the sale are finally in the mail. If you don't get one you are not on our mailing list. Send us an e-mail and we will add your name . . . It is not too early to plan some of your holiday baking (using our cookie cutters, of course) so you might enjoy our Cookies for Santa book, just $12.95 . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment