Friday, October 7, 2011

Because this is a holiday weekend, JJ did not have a soccer game tonight. Never thought I would miss the game, but I do. The Bare Wall will be open Monday, incidentally . . . The Hodge Podgery shop on North Third is now closed. The space that housed The Brass Monkey tattoo parlor on North Street will soon welcome a barber shop . . . Please note that there was a comment posted on Wednesday's entry; have no idea what it means. This obviously belongs somewhere else . . . Tried twice today to photograph a Halloween display in the 200 block of Cumberland, but it just didn't work out. Three properties have gone together to produce a haunted house theme. Neat . . . This certainly is a month for birthdays. Hope I have all these dates right: Ed Marsico Sr., 8th; Joel Turley, 10th; Chris Lingus, 11th; Suzi Marsico, 18th; The Bare Wall and me, 23rd . . . If there are corrections or additions, please e-mail me; address on the left . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment