Sunday, October 23, 2011


A foggy morning, almost spooky since I encountered no one on my walk. The day brightened considerably later . . . Answer to yesterday's trivia question was Niagara Falls and several e-mailed with that response . . . Second Street was closed about one p.m. for an hour or so at Calder because of a fire at the laundromat there. I looked through the window and it appeared that a blaze may have broken out in a dryer . . . What is left of me is seventy-five today and I thank all of you who sent me goodies and well-wishes. Bob made me a strip steak and pineapple upside down cake. Sarah Battisti of Camp Hill will celebrate her birth date on Friday and our friend John Goldsmith in Palm Springs will party on Saturday . . . Have my next consultation with the doctor on Tuesday. Please, no more scans for the immediate future . . . Still have not mailed the anniversary sale cards so I suspect we will extend the discount period for another week . . . This cheese tray has a condiment bowl and magnetic strip to hold the various utensils. Very handsome addition to your party buffet. $32 . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment