Sunday, October 16, 2011

A beautiful fall day, possibly the nicest this season. Bright sun and breezy. I took two long walks today . . . Thanks to Guy Kehler for the floral arrangement. It will look great in the store during our anniversary sale . . . Lindsay Mills is celebrating his birthday on Tuesday and Bob's niece, Trisha Boyer, celebrates Thursday . . . I think I could be a supporter of Occupy Wall Street if I could only figure out what they stand for and what they want exactly. I am frequently suspicious of those who join these movements because I am not sure that they practice what they preach. Would be interesting to know how many of these people shop at Wal-Mart and Target rather than at their local mom and pop stores, for instance . . . But I am pretty sure I know what those Tea Party people want, and I certainly don't want to be a party to that . . . I keep thinking of them as The Enemy Within . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment