Saturday, February 11, 2012


We escaped the snow but the cold winds blew through and knocked the temperature down below normal. It wasn't the best day to be out, but Valentine's Day is just around the corner so things were "brisk" inside and out. Thanks to all you shoppers . . . I am sure you have seen the ads in some of the up-scale magazines, especially those touting museum products. A jigsaw puzzle map of your own neighborhood with your exact location in the shape of a house. These things are pretty pricey, so I was very happy when Dr. Bob Coldren and Jack Barnett gifted me with one at Christmas a year ago. Unfortunately, my health problems prevented me from getting around to it until just this week. It was a bit tough, surprisingly. There were several areas of the city and suburbs that I didn't realize had names--Washington Heights, for instance. Well, anyway, the task is finally completed. This one is a keeper and won't show up on my recycled jigsaw sale table, but if you would like to borrow it for a try, that we can arrange . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment