Wednesday, November 2, 2011


Boxed Christmas cards were on the menu for shoppers today. It was brisk but beautiful. We attended JJ's soccer game this evening. Don't know what they will do once the clocks are turned back this weekend. It will be much too dark as the schedule now stands. The opponent female coach asked me to step back from the playing area because I was soooo tall that I might inhibit her little players; well, she was as broad in the beam as I am tall, so I wondered if maybe she didn't intimidate our players. Watching her bend for the ball was not a pretty sight . . . Have a nice selection of Thanksgiving Day cards . . . The creation of a gerrymandered new district for Senator Piccola is a travesty and so un-American that I am ready to march on the Capitol and advocate violence. How can any thoughtful politician vote in support of it? I believe everyone should withhold his vote for any GOP candidate in protest regardless of the office he is seeking. And why haven't we heard even a whimper from any Republican on this matter? . . . This musical jewelry box has a well-appointed interior and is just one of several in our new collection. It plays Fascination and sells for $75 . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment