Friday, August 26, 2011


Spent much of the day unpacking lots of new merchandise. Hope to share all these items with you in the coming days. Energy definitely at a low ebb this evening, but there is one of my favorite films, “Good News,” on TCM tonight if Bob cannot find something else to entertain us. Great music: The Varsity Drag, The French Lesson, Lucky in Love, Pass That Peace Pipe . . . Don't know if Gallery Blu on North Third Street is closed permanently or simply on summer hiatus. If anyone knows, please e-mail me and I will share the news . . . Hurricane Irene headed northward but latest reports say we have very little to worry about. Hope that is true . . . Neighbors vacationing in Arizona e-mailed this picture to me today. “Guess who is in this balloon” was the entire message. Once I confirm I will let you know who . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment