Friday, August 19, 2011

Bob is getting a little tired of my claim that I walk about a mile each morning, so he dug out an old pedometer and sees that I have it on before leaving the house. The device counts the number of steps that I take (though neither of us knows just how many steps there are in a mile). Yesterday's "step count" was 2150; tonight I logged 1963 and might have gone higher but my route took me past Alvaro's which happened to be open so I stopped for a loaf of Italian bread and then hightailed it home so I could slather on the butter. Yummy . . . As I mentioned before this blog attracts a daily readership of seventy to eighty people. I am grateful for the audience and the number has not been ignored by Google. Received a message from them that said, in part, that since I have such a loyal following they certainly would be happy to decorate my page with some advertising. I don't plan to agree to that . . . Lost over twenty pounds during the surgery process but am happy to report that I have regained about half of that . . . A nice visit with Gary O'Leary this afternoon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment