Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Our business is being inhibited by an abandoned car in the loading zone (since Friday). Efforts are being made to have it removed. I am being unkind, but I think it may have broken down here on its way to the incinerator . . . Got lots of advice via phone and e-mail after yesterday's post; they all said the same thing: Anytime you go to an office for medical treatment, TAKE A BOOK! . . . Bryan MacLeod provided today's picture. He said the street was truly beautiful bathed in snow at dawn. I will take his word for it . . . A friend (one of the Radical Right) of a friend from Arizona on our FaceBook page complained yesterday of the "mean-spirited" people who are trying to tie the weekend massacre to the political rhetoric of the recent past. I naively reminded Lew that he had made many "mean-spirited" posts during the days before the election. That provoked his many like-thinking colleagues to go on the attack, condemning me as an "enemy" and determined to "remove" the out-spoken Arizona sheriff who also called for moderation. I was surprised by how vitriolic the entries were. I am not sure if I am to be permanently removed or merely de-friended on his FaceBook page . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment