Friday, January 7, 2011

Light snow this morning. My thanks to the person who cleared my sidewalk for me . . . Bob went about taking down our seasonal decorations while I continued the inventory. Maybe halfway through . . . A nice visit with a couple from Annville . . . Emergency vehicles flooded the 800 block of Green Street this afternoon. Responders told me that someone had died on the even side of the street but wouldn't provide additional details . . . The kids came with dad for a visit after school. Cecilia looks forward to coloring with Uncle Bob while JJ amuses himself with games on the computer. He is mostly self-sufficient and I stand by merely to intercede when some foreign website tries to invade . . . The year-end bookwork is producing some interesting facts. For instance, we sold 1000 fewer greeting cards this year than we did in 2001 . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment