Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Well, I'm back for tonight. Ronn's doing better; he's eating fairly well and he's moving around a good deal more than he was and he's getting cranky. We got a report from Dr. Dowling about his CAT scan last week: everything looks good. That was good to hear because we were a bit concerned. There appears to be some light at the end of the tunnel.....Aren't you tired of rain? I only became worried when I noticed all those animals walking in pairs.....My Deib-a-tribe: Corbett tells us that the million dollar contribution to his campaign does not influence his stance about not taxing the Marcellus shale guys. Believe that and I've got a bridge in New York to sell you.....Ronn forced me to advise you that the Bare Wall is open from noon to five and that we still have some nice gifts, cards, and other goodies for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment