Friday, April 8, 2011

Ronn is goofing off or he really is not up to it, but you are stuck with me again. I decided today that if I were doing the blog permanetly, I'd have a last part which I'd call Bob's Deib-a tribes where I could bitch about everything that bugs me. So since Ronn's not doing the blog tonight, here goes. I can't believe that Congress is fooling around getting ready to close down the government because some tea party members want no funding for planned parenthood. Seems to me we'd have things better if parenthood were planned. Corbett seems to have decided that the fat cats should get fatter. I think it's wonderful that he's going to take his raise but give it to charity. That way he gets a deduction on his income tax but it is credited income when determining his retirement from the state. Oh, I could go on and on, but when Ronn sees this I have a feeling you won't hear from me soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment