Monday, February 21, 2011

Shortened our hours for this Presidents' holiday but could have done away with them altogether. Nary a customer today . . . A reminder that you have but one week to take advantage of lower prices on Root Candles. The new rates will go into effect next Tuesday . . . Well, it has been 22 days since I have had a cigarette. I still get the urge and am not promising that my smoking days are totally over, but the desire has lessened considerably. Of course, a crisis of one sort or another could trigger a relapse; let us hope not. I have been told that taste and smell will improve markedly within the first few days of quitting but that hasn't happened to me as yet . . . The weatherman is calling for snow overnight. Depending on the amount, The Bare Wall may again be observing curtailed hours tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment