Saturday, February 6, 2010


Surprise, surprise. The Bare Wall was not open today. For those of you elsewhere, the snow storm blessed Harrisburg with 17 inches at last report. I have to thank Sharon, Tyler and Lelia for breaking a path through the drifts for me this morning. Others kept it open . . . The roads in most parts of the city were passable but the alley in which Bob parks could be closed for a day or two. I might have to spend Super Sunday alone; we are such jocks, you know . . . Our friends in Fulton County got over 26 inches and a tree collapsed on their house . . . I struggled to post this picture on Facebook with no success; my thanks to Rick May for tramping down the street to show me how it is done . . . am halfway through another mystery. Had I known I would be snowbound I might have tackled War and Peace myself . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment