Saturday, February 13, 2010

Janet Reed came by with a plate of cookies and the latest copy of The Millersburg Sentinel which she shares with Bob every week. The only thing I really read in the paper (please don't laugh) are the weekly menus for lunches at the senior citizens' center. I cannot attest to the quality of the food but the selections certainly sound enticing . . . With all my concentration centered on the blizzard I neglected to send out a "Happy Birthday" to Ernie and Carl Kepner last Thursday. The brothers share the same birth date though born three years apart . . . Kevin Sheets, Mary Ann Furendi and Rick May took the "polar plunge" on City Island today to benefit the Special Olympics. Better them than me . . . Rick is lamenting the passing of his pet iguana . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment