Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bob being treated to a pre-birthday dinner by friends Dan and Jon from Fulton County tonight. At Dodge City, of course . . . And happy birthday to Syd Summerhill who is also being treated to a dinner out . . . Cameras are at the ready to catch the person with the dog that has been defiling sidewalks in the Green and Briggs Streets area; hear there are also numerous messes on Susquehanna and North Streets as well. The fine for the disgusting practice of not cleaning up is pretty hefty and I hope someone spots the offender soon. Just watch where you step if you are in this neighborhood after dark . . . I don't believe that I am as good at jigsaw puzzles as I once was; am currently struggling with a snow scene that should be going faster. "Don't cry, Uncle Ronn. I will help," JJ told me yesterday. Well, to be honest, we didn't get a whole lot further along but I will say that he gave it a nice try for a four-year-old. It is heart-warming to know you have a buddy when adversity strikes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment