Monday, June 14, 2010

Street closed briefly this afternoon as another repair was made in the 800 block. Let us hope that this is the last for a while . . . After overcoming a few solicitation "glitches" in the mayor's office it was announced today that there is money for fireworks over the Fourth . . . The "mystery man" in our neighborhood who was asking women to see their electric bills has been unmasked by Eric Webb. Please go to his website for a full explanation and a caution. You can access the site by clicking under "links" on the left . . . I have always been in favor of the Sixth and Riley site for the new Federal courthouse, but I was distressed to learn that people would be displaced. I do not recall the Right Site Committee telling me that a little neighborhood of eight families would be wiped out. I was led to believe that the choice of this plot would not disrupt anyone . . . Dr. Cary Cummings was pleased with my latest blood readings and is even allowing me one Spam sandwich in the coming six months . . . Whoopee . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment