Sunday, June 13, 2010

Heard that a man was in the neighborhood this morning pretending to be from a utility company and he attempted to enter some young ladies' apartment. Fortunately they were suspicious and refused entry. Please be alert. Legitimate employees will have identification and you should demand to see it . . . Happy to report that Rick Miller is out of the hospital and recuperating at home with the help of parents and sister . . . Went to Staples this afternoon for a few needed supplies. I cannot believe the cost of my HP printer ink cartridges. There has to be a cheaper generic brand that will work. If anyone can help, PLEASE do. One black and one color cartridge cost me $48, which is more than we took in for this whole week . . . (well, almost.) . . . Will learn from the doc tomorrow just what a good boy I have been in the last six months. NO French fries, NO honey buns, NO high-fat frozen dinners and NO Oreos . . . (sob) . . . if my figures aren't any better I plan to feast on all of these immediately . . .

1 comment:

  1. He was at my door as well. I also saw him speaking at length with Dee. Shady fellow indeed, but he did not try to gain access, as much as he wanted to see a copy of my PPL bill. Not happening.

    ReplyDelete