Friday, May 28, 2010

Bob and his niece Trish Boyer spent the morning decorating family graves in the Millersburg area. They were at five different cemeteries and Bob was pleased to see that there were new flags honoring veterans at each site . . . I have corrected my Rockville Bridge error in yesterday's post and have learned that Taylor is more or less a suburb of Scranton . . . Appreciated visits from a variety of shoppers today. Everyone in a pleasant holiday mood . . . Everyone says I have too much time on my hands; how else could I find so many weird but wonderful things on the net; and most of them totally worthless in the collective opinion . . . now if you want a real thrill ride, climb into a trucker's cab and drive down a steep Greek mountain. Be advised: this ride might give you a headache. It did me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AK3pSd7Oz4

No comments:

Post a Comment