Sunday, January 8, 2012

Went for a brisk walk this morning in search of something to photograph for you. I found nothing of particular interest but was disturbed by all the trash along the streets in the area just north of the HACC parking lots. The area is clearly a dumping ground with a lot of broken furniture--sofas, especially--littering the space. Clearly it will be up to the city to pick up this mess since there are no homes in the immediate vicinity and I would wish that would happen soon. If not the blight will continue to spread . . . The last college football game of the season takes place tomorrow night. Then I can get back to my reading and Bob can stop complaining about me hogging the TV . . . Hope some of you come visiting us this week; it was a bit lonely at the store the last few days . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment