Monday, January 16, 2012

Nice sunny walk this morning. Would have been better without the breeze in my face . . . Went to the Camp Hill Mall and found a real bargain in footwear at Boscov's. Wanted to buy Bob a birthday gift but he couldn't find anything he wanted at that moment . . . Staples actually had a doorman who ushered me to all the items on my list. That was a first; usually I am searching the place fruitlessly without any help in sight . . . Had a recent dream that I went out to buy a pack of cigarettes but they didn't have my brand so I bought a newspaper instead. Guess my mind still has a longing for some nicotine; had my last smoke January 31, 2011 . . . Almost bought The Kid a big set of Legos but the remembered that his birthday isn't all that far away. Stuck my head into a shop called Five Below that was stuffed with toys but was overwhelmed and so bought nothing . . . Have rested for two wonderful days in the hope that it would be good for my aching sinuses. Am sorry to report that the headaches never really went away . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment