Friday, July 29, 2011

Sorry I didn't have my camera with me on my morning walk. The Waterford on the west shore was shrouded in a mist and would have made an eerie picture . . . Had a heart-to-heart talk with Dr. Dowling this afternoon and told him that these repeated visits to the hospital for a scan or test were too stressful and exhausting since they were occurring every week or two; I needed a break. He was very understanding and agreed to delay the scan he had hoped to do next week for another several weeks--until August 30 to be precise. I am happy for the "vacation" but I will probabl worry about it right up until the procedure; it is the same scan I had last month that ended with my passing out . . . Ordered the West Virginia glass from Ron Hinkle this morning. Delivery should be quick if all the pieces are in stock . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment