Thursday, July 14, 2011

George at State Street Copy celebrated his seventy-ninth birthday today. We are finally having new business cards made . . . I almost overdid it today by walking down to Strawberry Square for some Arby's sandwiches. Don't know if you have been there recently, but a lot has been changed. I could not access the square from the bridge out of Capital Park and had to hike down to Fourth Street to get in. Then, once I had the sandwiches in hand, I couldn't find my way out. My usual entry at Third and Walnut is no longer open. Finally found a security guard who got me outside again. So sad that this venue never reached its promise . . . This summer Harrisburg Dairies is marketing something called “southern style” lemonade. I don't know what makes it “southern” but I do think it is very refreshing on a hot day. I have been through a couple of gallons of the stuff . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment