Tuesday, December 7, 2010


Nice traffic in the store today despite the continuing cold wind. I cannot remember when I was comfy warm. And I must get outside and hang our greenery before Sunday's HHA tour . . . Ticket sales for the event have been slow. The rise in price may have inhibited some, while others are waiting to see the weather forecast before making a commitment. But remember that the price goes to $20 for day-of-tour purchases . . . At first glance I thought this photo had a charming Victorian "Tiny Tim" quality about it. But then I studied it for a while and came up with a different scenario: A smug JJ is thinking I know I will get everything on my list, while a stunned Santa is mentally calculating all the overtime he will have to pay the elves to fill this kid's request. And, of course, JJ is on the NICE side of the ledger so he is deserving. (He really does take good care of his sister, Cecilia.) . . . Santa shouldn't worry. Uncle Bob and Grandma Diane and Grandpa Tom have all been busy at Toys 'R' Us . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment