Saturday, December 18, 2010


Happily busy today. Root candles and Santas were a big attraction. Everyone was in a cheerful mood--it is time we ignored the world for a bit and enjoy the friends around us. Pam MacNett was the lucky one--she got the last box of our Christmas mints! . . . We still have a nice selection of Emerson pottery; made and hand-painted in Virginia. Patterns feature dragonflies, pine cones, and wisteria among others . . . I may not be smiling when you next visit, but I will still be happy to see you. I just couldn't resist those yummy chocolates so I sneaked one when Bob wasn't looking. Unfortunately, the candy wasn't as creamy as I expected and I lost a tooth from my dental plate--and right up front, of course. Please, let me find someone willing to make a quick fix come Monday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment