Thursday, December 16, 2010

Harrisburg is changing its schedule for curbside trash pickups come January. City readers will surely be informed of the change via news releases. In my area, the pickup changes to Tuesday . . . Mark Stevens is back from Dublin, Ireland, and in a dilemma. He went to interview for a summer hospitality job and his credentials were such that he got multiple and competing offers. He is mulling over which, if any, he should accept; one venue would like him to take some lessons in French and/or Italian. At least he won't have to learn Gaelic--or will he? . . . I have no animosity for any people. I support the United Nations. But I swear if I get one more call from India asking to "update my files" I will blow a gasket. I have gotten about four a week for the last month. Apparently being registered on the "do not call" list is less than effective . . . Snow, snow, go away . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment