Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just one more day, and I will admit that I am tired. The crowds are delightful, but hustling the wares is not a fit occupation for a seventy-four year old. Happily, no one was in a frenzy . . . Larry Kirkhuff called to tell me that I had misplaced The Hill Cafe in yesterday's post. It was at 13th and Market and not Derry Street as I had intimated. Larry also mentioned the Antlers on Walnut Street which I did not recall; he believes it was torn down to make way for the Walnut Street garage . . . I hope everyone has a merry and safe holiday. Other than some Christmas greeting yet to be planned for tomorrow, I probably will not be posting again until Monday. Hopefully you will be in the joyous company of family and friends and won't miss it a bit . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment