Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Friends of Midtown block party in the 1600 block of Susquehanna Street is going full blast as I write . . . The Lingus fig tree produced an abundant crop this season; Mom Lingus brought a batch to share with Bob and we thank her for them . . . I guess we all know that ABC Television is showing a new series, Pan Am, Sunday night at 10 p.m. If this show fails it is not because of a lack of promotion. I feel almost obligated to give it a look; back in the early 1960s when I was trying to learn about investing, the first stock I bought was Pan Am. Happy to report that I escaped with my investment but didn't make any money . . . OH DEAR! I don't know all the particulars, but I just learned that JJ was being bullied this week by a fellow kindergarten student. JJ took matters into his own hands and bloodied the boy's nose. Don't know what the outcome will be, but at least the teacher saw the whole thing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment