Saturday, November 13, 2010

Well, it has happened again. The Patriot-News did a little squibb about the city arts scene and managed to mention just about every little venue in our neighborhood except for The Bare Wall. We have only been here for 38 years; you'd think they might have heard of us. Who you gotta know on the editorial board to get noticed? . . . Lee Spitalny dropped by to do a bit of shopping and brought me some more puzzles for my collection. I am not hoping for another blizzard like we had last year, but it would give me the time to work on my jigsaws . . . Ronald Hoffman and his A-Team Construction crew from Dillsburg kept their promise of a month ago and made the repairs to my house. Really nice job and it certainly leaves me with one less thing to worry about . . . (But Bob says I'll find something else to worry about--even if it is only Sarah Palin.) . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment