Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Very windy and slow, business-wise; where is everybody? Another half-empty street all day. All the utilities are drawing their squiggles on the roadway in my block. Are they about to dig AGAIN? They seem always to know when I most need free access to the store and do their best to close the street . . . JJ, like all youngsters, loved his Crocs footwear, but they now will take a back seat to the real thing. Today was a boat ride through the swamp to see dozens of alligators; he even got to hold a wee one. One picture did make me smile--JJ wearing a life jacket in the boat with reptiles all around. Had he fallen overboard I am not sure the Mae West would have been of much help . . . I hope everyone--especially those in Midtown--will take the time to read the comment attached to yesterday's post. Rick and Mary Ann May have e-mailed Councilwoman Kim about the epidemic of crime in our neighborhood. I hope others will do the same--Rick has provided the address, and I will be sending my message as well. We need to make a stink if we hope for any assistance from City Hall . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment