Wednesday, November 10, 2010


The conversion from autumn to Christmas continues, but slowly. We will have it all in place by the day after Thanksgiving, I am sure . . . Talked to Fred in Portland, Ore., and will have a fresh display of his glass jewelry in a few weeks . . . The Christmas mints arrived and are still $15. Since I had over-stocked last year I have cut our order drastically, so if you are looking forward to these sweets please give us a call and we will put yours aside. Also have a few boxes of peanut butter fudge. $10 . . . Bob and I are possessed as godparents: we both have been avoiding the candy bowl because there are only a few little Tootsie Rolls left and we don't want to deprive "the kid" when he comes . . . Larry Kirkhuff has sympathized with me for not being a passenger on that stranded ocean liner. All the passengers have for food is SPAM, one of my favorites. Thanks to the trip to the doctor and my cholesterol count I have been deprived of it for almost a year now. My mouth waters just typing this . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment