Thursday, November 12, 2009


Post number 145 . . . the store is a complete mess as we go about the decorating. Bob bought a larger tree since we have so many more ornaments this year. Hoped JJ would get a kick out of helping, but he hung just one ornament before declaring "This is boring. I would rather we color." He and Uncle Bob are striving to outdo Rembrandt . . . Carol Bostian and Ernie Kepner braved the general wreckage to do some shopping . . . My intended tongue-in-cheek posting of an old Army picture generated more e-mails than anything I have ever written. Guess I will do a little essay on my Ft. Knox adventures one of these days . . . The little guy pictured wants to remind you to come for boxed Christmas cards while there is an ample selection . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment