Saturday, September 5, 2009


My winter hobby is recycling jigsaw puzzles; customers like Lindsay Mills who buys for his sister appreciate my efforts. So when Angela Lawson informed me this morning that there were lots of puzzles at St. Michael's yard sale I dropped my crossword and dashed down to the church. I stacked up my treasures--lots of them--as Susan Wesley waited to take my money. I rejected just a few that were familiar. I was basking in my good fortune when suddenly Lindsay appeared. "My sister donated all of those; don't try to sell them back to me," he said. I was a bit deflated, but some other customers will be happy with the selection. I have already started on the first one. . . my "previously owned" puzzle collection is currently all but sold out. The only one left is the Pretzels & Beer, which was really hard. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment