Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Officer Butler of the Harrisburg Police Department retrieved a stash of credit cards, driver's license and other personal identification that one might carry from the boxwood hedge at 711 Green Street this afternoon. Efforts to contact the owner, an Allison Hill resident, were not immediately successful and no loss or theft report had been yet filed with the police. The officer surmised this could have been the contents of a purse through no handbag or cash were recovered . . . Perhaps a Harrisburg native will become a star though our Hollywood reporter was a bit sparse with his details. In an e-mail titled "Next Thursday" John Goldsmith, now living in Palm Springs, reports: "I will be an extra at the Riviera Hotel in "The Encore of Tony Duran", starring Elliott Gould. It is going to be an awards ceremony scene." I can only assume that filming is to be done next Thursday. Perhaps John will read this and provide further details . . . Tongues are wagging on PennLive.com and boy are they nasty since ex-Democratic mayor Steve Reed endorsed the Republican candidate for U.S. Senate. Many say this is "payback time" since the Dems did not provide him with a cushy job after his primary defeat last year. I am weary of politics already and we still have more than a month before the election. And if I get one more "I like the Faith and Family Values of Sarah Palin" message on my Facebook page I believe I may puke . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment