Thursday, April 8, 2010



















My morning walk took me past The Lofts at 909, Forster and Green in the old Boas School building. The neighborhood can happily welcome these up-scale furnished apartments but the exterior is overgrown with weeds and strewn with trash. Be darned if I would pay those prices to live in the squalor . . . Frank Pines and Joe Russian back from a few weeks in Spain and environs . . . Neighbor Kim supplied a generous serving of mac and cheese for my supper . . . the art class at St. Pat's school was sketching al fresco in front of the old Zephyr Express Restaurant on North Street this morning under Mrs. Bircher's tutelage . . . Am almost finished with Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die. Made Bob drive to Barnes and Noble this morning to get me the titles in this series that I didn't already have . . . Jacquie Kirby Hensel came by; she was posting a Sunday Open House sign at 805 Green and was then on her way to the library to search for the first titles in this series. She is a faithful blog reader . . .

1 comment:

  1. Nice posting! I will be sure to give my students the address to check it out. Thanks Ronn. Susan

    ReplyDelete