Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Amy Hill's mother came shopping this afternoon and immediately recognized Bill Campbell's pottery since she lives just a few miles from his Cambridge Springs studio . . . Mary Ann Furedi and Rick May getting a complete make-over of their stoop that was damaged by this winter's weather . . . Just when I thought I was catching up Lee Spitalny appeared with another bag of cozy mysteries; I should have a "murderous" summer . . . Bob and I had a ham and green bean supper on the stoop tonight and we were greeted by a number of passers-by who said our appearance there was a sure sign that summer was on the way . . . Ordered some more greeting cards . . . Started another Nancy Martin novel . . . JJ could not come to look for hidden eggs in the courtyard so I got my chance to do the search. Found all but one and even "Easter Bunny Bob" couldn't figure out where he had tucked it . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment