Monday, December 7, 2009

Damp and chilly day . . . Amy and Doug Hill are back from Paris and working frantically to get their house ready for Sunday's house tour . . . Wife Kimberly has informed me that violinist Odin Rathnam will have a "release party" for his new CD at Barnes and Noble in Camp Hill on Friday from 7 - 9 p.m. . . . Bob helped me set up the new Comcast TV boxes this evening. We had a "mechanical malfunction" that made the project arduous. (I don't dare say that Bob stuck the plug in the wrong hole.) Now I have to figure out a new remote. Have a basket full of those gadgets and can't remember which operates what . . . With telephone, computer, TV, DVD/tape player, radio, several table lamps, etc., my house has so much wire that it looks more like it is under construction than a cozy nest. And I have run out of outlets . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment